Saturday, May 11, 2013

The invisible projection



I love your legs more than your eyes
But I dream of your eyes nevertheless
Hot legs, long legs, waxed and shiny-
Who has the time to look at anything else?

I have decided to push the line of vulgarity
I refuse to accept the rules imposed on beauty
I dare ask you to reveal a little more of yourself
Let out what’s hidden, what’s being suffocated!

I would prefer to be blunt and
Give my imaginations a break
If the dress doesn’t seem to fit
It would only a few more retakes.

Worshiping the brilliance of man
One finds you in every aspect :
Each inspiration, each central pillar
Proves your worth, your presence!

No comments:

Post a Comment

অঙ্ক

ভোরবেলা ঘুম থেকে উঠে রবির মনে হলো, আজ সে অফিস যাবে না। সুমনদা যা ভাবার ভাবুক, যে যা মনে করার করুক; আজ রবিবার। অলস হওয়ার দিন। মাথার পাশের টেব...